Friday, June 5, 2009

Little Update

I have been slacking on updating so here is what is new with us. My Maternity leave from work officially starts on Monday, which means tomorrow will be my last day. I am super excited to be home with the kids, and doing some last minute things before the baby arrives. Alexis is very excited to see if this baby is a boy or girl, She has been hoping for a girl the entire time! Ryan has enjoyed kissing my belly and saying "baby". We have been teaching him how to be nice to some of the dolls around the house also, I'm very excited to see exactly how he will react! I have some pictures from Memorial Weekend, the kids had a blast swimming and playing with their cousin!


RYAN'S ROAD RASH

ALEXIS ENJOYING THE WATER

RYAN HUNTING FOR ANTS

SWIMMING LIKE A BIG BOY

CHILLING IN THE SPA

ALEXIS AND RILEY--BEST COUSINS

1 comment:

  1. Okay Kayla .. no more work = more time to blog. OKAY?? LOL Cute pics, poor Ry, looks like he bit it pretty good by the scrape on his face. Dang boys! Hurry up and have the baby already so we can all know what you are hiding!

    ReplyDelete