Friday, June 12, 2009

38 Weeks and still Pregnant!

Today I am 38 weeks, which to some isn't so bad, but since Ryan was born at 37.2weeks I just KNEW I wouldn't make it this far this time.. I am now realizing how Ryan's pregnancy was a fluke and this baby may never come out! I was 3-4 cm at my appointment last Wednesday but I am not having strong or regular contractions so we have not made a trip to the hospital yet. I really want to meet this little boy or girl. I bet this stubborn baby is a little girl since Alexis was stubborn and born at 38.5 weeks. I was sick at the beginning of this week so I have been playing catch up with house work. Besides the kids room the house is baby ready. We even have all our bags packed. Now its just a sit and wait game, Hopefully I can post soon with a birth story!

1 comment: