Friday, April 24, 2009

My little man is not so little!!

Wednesday night was Ryan's first night in his toddler bed, He was just a couple days shy of 21 months. I did not think he would do so well. He never cried, but it does take him a bit longer to fall asleep. I mean which child would not like to get up and explore when all the lights are out? The only downfall is his WILD sleeping habits! I check on him throughout the night and he normally ends up on the ground, Here are a couple pics from his first night and his first nap-- I am not sure how any one can sleep like this. He is so innocent when hes sleeping, I can't help but chuckle at him for his craziness!

Ryan's First Night in his Big Boy Bed!

His first nap!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting about Noah! I greatly appreciate it.

    I can't believe how big he is. It's crazy that our babies are so big now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't have to thank me, I am very happy to post about Noah!! I can't believe they are so big, They are going to be 2 YEARS OLD so soon.. WAHHH ! lol

    ReplyDelete